Fellows Advisory Board
The Fellows Advisory Board (FAB) is designed to assist the Director of Fellows and the New Memphis Institute staff with the development and execution of the Fellows program, Fellows alumni programming and engagement, and Fellows-related fundraising efforts.
Length of Commitment
FAB members are asked to serve for two years and then, before completing their term, recommit to continue or on the board or identify a Fellows classmate to serve on the FAB as a class representative.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Attend and participate in three FAB meetings annually
2. Serve as an advocate and ambassador for their Fellows class
3. Provide support and feedback to the Director of Fellows regarding Fellows program content, challenges, and strategy
4. Serve on at least one of three committees, each with the following charge:
a. Sustainability - Assist recruitment and fundraising efforts to support the Fellows program
b. Continuous Improvement - Provide guidance and feedback regarding program curriculum and assessment
c. Alumni Engagement – Aid in the development and planning of alumni engagement activities
5. Encourage participation in and support for New Memphis and Fellows-related programs and events
6. Support New Memphis financially
Kristin Walker Burt
Miska Clay Gibbs