New Memphis Grads Named in 2018 Super Women in Business
The Memphis Business Journal's list of 25 Super Women in Business has been released and nearly a dozen of the 25 honorees have strong ties to New Memphis.
Please join us in congratulating the following women on their accomplishments and contributions to the Mid-South.
- Linda Barnes at Independent Bank- LDI
- Lani Glancy at AutoZone- LDI
- Dr. Marjorie Hass at Rhodes College- New Memphis Board of Governors
- Jenny Koltnow at Church Health- Fellows
- Kristin Lockhart at Adams Keegan- LDI
- Lori Spicer-Robertson at United Way of the Mid-South- Fellows
- Dr. Marla Royne Stafford at University of Memphis, Fogelman College of Business & Economics- LDI participant in October 2018
- Sara Thatcher at Medtronic- Fellows
- Monica Wharton at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare- LDI
Both their organizations and our community are better and brighter due to their efforts. This honor is well deserved!
Congratulations to all of the honorees in the 2018 Super Women in Business!