Celebrate What's Right: The Next Wave of Women
What does your new Memphis look like? As we look to our city’s next century, let’s turn to our emerging leaders for fresh perspective and the opportunity to challenge what is possible.
Join us on March 5 for a Celebrate What's Right luncheon where we’ll lift up young women who are working hard to shape our city’s future. Hear from a panel of leaders who will share their thoughts on Memphis progress and their vision for how we create a more inclusive and livable community.
Moderated by Becky Wilson, the panel includes:
- Alana Hu, Community Investment Manager at First Tennessee Foundation
- Victoria Jones, Executive Director of The Collective
- Chloe Moore, Continuous Improvement Specialist at Seeding Success
- Kayla Rodriguez Graff, Co-Founder of Sweet Bio, Inc.
- Britney Thornton, Founder of JUICE Orange Mound
Celebrate What’s Right is generously sponsored by First Tennessee Foundation and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
Celebrate What’s Right: The Next Wave of Women
Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 12:00 to 1:30pm
Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis
3700 Central Ave
Tickets $30 | Table (of 8) $240
Click here for tickets: https://sforce.co/2I71HLp