New Memphis is Hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant!
New Memphis is a not-for-profit organization committed to attracting, developing, activating and retaining talent in order to forge a prosperous and vital new Memphis.
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO and other key staff to provide administrative support. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work for an established and dynamic non-profit.
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Effectively interact with team members, board members, participants, alumni and other stakeholders while representing New Memphis
- Organize and send correspondence and materials on behalf of CEO and senior team
- Draft and/or proof-read documents and presentations as needed utilizing a strong command of proper business writing and grammar
- Manage all aspects of the CEO’s calendar and daily tasks
- Compile data and prepare reports prior to meetings
- Update, file and retrieve documents, records and reports
- Maintain sales database, monitor activity, and prioritize calls for senior team, including fundraising team
- Assist with events
- Update contact information and other pertinent data in our database
- Support team members in special project‐based work and other duties as assigned
- Some evening and weekend work may be required
- Organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Exceptional written communications
- Proactively responds to internal and external pressure by growing and adapting job tasks and responsibilities
- Mentally agile; quick learner
- Takes initiative to help other team members
- Proficient with Excel and Word; Salesforce experience a plus
Excellent benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance; generous retirement contribution plan. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter by June 30, 2017 to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
New Memphis Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.