As a result of the experience, Fellows will:
- Develop increased leadership capacity through growth in areas of self-awareness, communication, team building, strategic planning ,and project management.
- Take ownership for the city of Memphis and feel inspired to have a hand in its progress through increased levels of community engagement.
- Build a more satisfying and diverse professional network, including many executives and community leaders.
- Become part of the New Memphis alumni network, which connects committed individuals throughout the city to positively affect Memphis today and for years to come.
Apply now for the Fellows program.
- Fellows graduates report significant pre- to post-experience ability growth in the following areas:
- Understanding and applying awareness of individual strengths
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Managing conflict
- Motivating groups to act
- Leading at work
- When we ask employers about their participants after the experience, we receive nearly universal feedback that Fellows are more likely than most peer employees to:
- Adjust their communication style to improve clarity with varied audiences
- Collaborate effectively
- Possess the capacity to manage a diverse team
- Be highly engaged employees
Nominate a peer or employee for the Fellows program.