The Leadership Development Intensive
Leadership Development Intensive (LDI) Program for experienced executives reinforces your leadership capacities by building on your personal strengths.
Exercising leadership is a high-risk and demanding enterprise. The LDI, delivered in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), is a highly interactive 3 ½ day experience designed for leaders at the top of their game.
Regardless of industry and context, leading at the top requires that you excel in new ways. It's the right time to reflect on your leadership style, dissect your effectiveness and examine how to proceed in the future.
The Leadership Development Intensive is a once-in-a-career opportunity to maximize your personal leadership power to accelerate your organization's commitment, alignment and results.
The highly personalized Leadership Development Intensive gives you powerful data and experiences to help you lead the organization. As a result you will:
- Learn how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness and how you compare with other C-suite executives.
- Broaden your network of senior executive colleagues.
- Collaborate across the organization to gain critical perspectives, solve complicated problems, create buy in and manage politics.
- Effectively manage complexity to take wise and productive action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Develop clear action plans.
Unprecedented in depth, the LDI combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to deliver:
- Completely customized self-assessments and 360-degree inventory that empower you to realized and leverage your assets.
- Experiential interactions and case study exercises that drive self-discovery
- Expert, one-on-one feedback. This personal coaching session assists in interpreting and clarifying your individual assessment data and helps you create an action plan.
More than 750 Mid-South executives have completed this program. See a list of New Memphis Alumni here.
Leaders expand important relationships and gain valuable insights in the LDI Program, but this experience is just the beginning of their engagement. New Memphis provides ongoing opportunities for alumni to connect with peer executives who participate in New Memphis programs and special events.
The LDI experience was highlighted by alumnus Dan Conway in this Memphis Daily News article.
UPCOMING CLASS DATES
October 21- 24, 2014