Board of Governors
We convene New Memphis Governors twice each year for an infusion of fresh insight into New Memphis’ work. We count on our Governors for thought leadership and advocacy. The Governors complement the Trustees, a body of New Memphis graduates who meet five times a year and have direct fiscal oversight of the organization.
2019 New Memphis Governors include:
- Kevin Adams, CBRE
- Shannon Brown, FedEx Corporation
- Mike Bruns, Bruns Holdings
- Dr. Reginald Coopwood, Regional One Health
- Rosie Phillips Davis, American Psychological Association
- Greg Duckett, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.
- Mark Fogelman, Fogelman Properties
- Scott Fountain, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.
- Trow Gillespie, NewSouth Capital Management
- Willie Gregory, Nike, Inc.
- Carolyn Hardy, Chism Hardy Investments
- Marjorie Hass, Rhodes College
- Bruce Hopkins, First Tennessee
- Barbara Hyde, Hyde Family Foundations
- Larry Jensen, Commercial Advisors
- Jay Martin, NSA, LLC
- David McKinney, AutoZone, Inc.
- Frank Ricks, Looney Rick Kiss Architects
- Dr. Kenneth Robinson, United Way of the Mid-South
- Douglas G. Scarboro, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Gary Shorb, Urban Child Institute
- Mark Sutton (Chairman), International Paper
- Henry Turley, Henry Turley Company
- Michael Ugwueke, Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
- Laura Whitsitt, Smith & Nephew