Congratulations, S18 Fellows!
We would like to recognize the following graduates of the S18 Fellows Program:
- Nycole Alston, Shelby County Gov.
- Demarcus Bowser, Demarcus Bowser Photography
- Thomas Davis III, ServiceMaster
- Sarah Donovan, Southern Growth Studio
- James Etter III, Racquet Club of Memphis
- Gerald Fanion III, Education Pioneers
- Cole Forrest, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Melvin Guy, Reid Realtors
- Matt Haaga, Matt Haaga State Farm Agency
- Channin Jackson, City of Memphis
- Geoffrey Lewis, MLGW
- Sarah Lorenz Dixon, Gallery and Gardens
- Carrie McCullough, AutoZone, Inc.
- Javon McKinnon, Southern Properties
- Wes Milligan, FedEx Freight
- Gwen Mrva, Life Time Fitness
- Russell Nenon, First Tennessee Bank
- Jeanette O'Bryant, National Civil Rights Museum
- Helena Tyszka Powell, Harwood Center
- Aaron Robinson, Allworld Project Management
- Christina Romers, ALSAC/St. Jude
- Elizabeth Souder, Slingshot Memphis LLC
- Sabrina Stambaugh, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
- Larissa Thompson, Memphis Medical District Collaborative
- Deanna Tremblay, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Kiamesha Wilson, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Thank you for your commitment to self-growth, honing your leadership toolbelt, and being a driving force for change in our community!