Congratulations to Alumni in MBJ's 40 Under 40!
Each year, MBJ honors the best and brightest young professionals in the Mid-South who are making a difference in their professions and in the community. Several New Memphis alumni are honored in this listing as well as one of our staff members, Ruby Powell-Dennis.
Please join us in congratulating our alumni and all of the recipients of this distinguished honor!
- Williams Brack, Business Development Officer at First Tennessee Bank (Fellows)
- Kerri Campbell, Director of Community Relations at Rhodes College (Fellows)
- Alton Cryer, Business Development Manager, Orion Federal Credit Union (Embark)
- Jackie Kennedy, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Varsity Brands, Inc. (LDI)
- Abby Miller, Vice President of the Medical District Collaborative (Fellows)
- Wes Milligan, Internal Communications Manager, FedEx Freight (Fellows)
- Ruby Powell-Dennis, Director of Outreach, New Memphis (Fellows)
- Phillip Ashley Rix, Founder and designer chocolatier, Phillip Ashley Chocolates, LLC (Fellows)
All the honorees will be celebrated at the MBJ’s 40 Under 40 awards ceremony Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Holiday Inn University of Memphis.