Job Alert! BLDG Communications Coordinator
BLDG Memphis (Build. Live. Develop. Grow.) is a coalition for organizations and individuals who support the development and redevelopment of healthy, vibrant, attractive, and economically sustainable neighborhoods throughout the Memphis region. We accomplish this through policy and advocacy; community engagement and civic engagement; and capacity building programs for community development organizations.
Responsibilities include include:
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity, including the update and implementation of BLDG Memphis' communications plan.
- Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company.
- Distribute messages and internal memos, prepare print materials and presentations, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
- Serve as liaison with members, partner agencies, media and other interested parties to build awareness of existing and new program offerings, and to discuss organizational changes in a way that maintains a positive image of the company.
Learn more about the position here.
Interested candidates should send their resume accompanied by a cover letter to engage [at] bldgmemphis [dot] org. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.