Job Alert! Greater Memphis Chamber is Hiring!
The Greater Memphis Chamber is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join the Communications team, reporting to the Director of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications.
The Content Marketing Manager oversees lead generation campaigns, increases brand awareness for the Chamber, its members and programs, helps positions the Greater Memphis region’s economic assets, and drives significant growth for the Chamber and its programs.
The role requires someone who thinks analytically and is excited to help shape the future of the Chamber’s digital marketing strategy. We’re looking for an expert marketer with a passion for #MovingMemphisForward. This person is an experienced influencer who understands content marketing and would be responsible for growing and engaging our audiences of investors, site selectors and stakeholders.
As a member of a nimble marketing team, this role is for someone who loves the idea of rolling up their sleeves and helping drive results with the support of a smart team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a strategic content marketing role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Preferred Knowledge & Abilities:
- A strong portfolio of original writing, preferably in a B2B role
- Proficient in marketing automation tools, experience with HubSpot is preferred
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
Click here to see a full job description for this position.
Learn more here.