Job Alert! LEO Events is Hiring a Jr. Graphic Designer!
LEO Events is searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team. The ideal candidate will learn, understand and enforce the LEO brand, as well as be fluid in both print and digital design and possess marketing experience. It is imperative this person be a self-starter, manages time well, and can work on projects and handle project requests responsibly and in a timely manner. Comfortability in communication through a variety of platforms is key, as many colleagues operate out of separate offices. The position is based out of their Memphis, TN office.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain creative assets for LEO’s brand
- Assist in managing and enforcing company brand standards and guidelines
- Work collectively with Marketing Department to develop concepts and ideas
- Produce internal company needs for art and graphics, including capabilities documents, brochures, themed logos, awards submissions, digital commutations, branded website updates, business cards, and everything in-between
- Assist the creative department with design needs for client proposals
- Able to interact collaboratively with multiple team members to complete design needs in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize filing systems and processes of the department
To learn more about this position or to apply, click here.