Job Alert! MTR is hiring!
Memphis Teacher Residency (MTR) recruits, trains, and supports effective teachers within a Christian context. Our mission is to provide students in Memphis neighborhoods with the same, or better, quality of education as is available to any student in our city.
As part of a growing an innovative organization, the Director of Operations & Finance will work under the direction and guidance of the Executive Director to oversee and handle all supportive departments and business affairs of the organization.
- Master’s degree in business, accounting, or similar field preferred
- Experience in nonprofit accounting and human resources preferred
- Leadership experience involving oversight of multiple personnel preferred
- Education experience preferred, particularly if involving under-resourced schools or communities
- Goal-driven, self-reflective, and analytical problem solver with demonstrated ability to work well on a team
- Strong interest in addressing educational inequality through Christian Community Education
Learn more about this position here. Email Larry (larryray [at] memphistr [dot] org)with resume and cover letter to apply.