Job Alert! SCS is Hiring a Charter School Specialist
Shelby County Schools is hiring a Charter School Specialist, Organizational Quality to work directly with the Manager, Organizational Quality in their office and perform tasks related to academic and operational data, compliance objectives, writing of charter specific reports, and other tasks related to the quality of our charter schools.
Purpose and Scope
Works under general direction to ensure that the charter school sector is in the top 25% of performance across the state. Assists the Manager of Organizational Quality with ensuring that the charter school sector is on track to meet its goals, all reporting requirements are met, logistics of all planned and unplanned visits are detailed and clear, and there are clear scopes and sequences for actions throughout the year, including a clear calendar.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain effective organizational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Demonstrated skill and ability of performance tracking methods within Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skill and ability with analyzing, manipulating, and presenting large amounts of data while maintaining data integrity in Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to partake in diverse departmental initiatives intended to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate with various members of school administration and provide quality feedback.
- Ability to provide a strong interest in education and education reform.
To learn more about this opportunity or apply, click here.