Job Alert! Streets Ministries is Hiring a Development Manager
STREETS Ministries is hiring for a Development Manager.
Creates and implements overall development strategy and activities needed to fund STREETS Ministries, including individual giving, corporate and church support, grants and events; collaborates closely with Executive Director to implement strategy; advises and engages Board of Directors on implementation of development plans
Major Duties/Critical Tasks:
Development Strategy and Execution
- Develop and implement the overall strategy for STREETS’ annual fundraising efforts.
- Maintain donor and financial records using STREETS’ database and accounting standards.
- Manage development budgets, including monitoring revenue and expenses and providing forecasts and projections.
- Spearhead STREETS’ grant funding efforts, in collaboration with Executive Director; includes identifying grants for which to apply, writing grants and completing necessary reporting to grantors.
- Prospect and steward corporations and civic groups for sponsorships, donations and other support.
- Design and implement tactics for acquiring and prospecting individual giving, including monthly giving and annual giving.
- Provide support for various fund raising projects/initiatives assigned by the Executive Director.
Learn more about this position here.
For consideration, please follow this link to apply: http://donorlynk.com/streets/emp_app/