Job Alert! The Memphis Chamber is Hiring!
Administrative Assistant – Chairman’s Circle
The Greater Memphis Chamber is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Chairman’s Circle team.
This position supports the Project Manager of the Chairman’s Circle and the Senior Vice President of the Chairman’s Circle. The successful candidate will perform administrative duties and general office duties.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, conference rooms, outings, events, meals and appointments
- Answer telephone calls, respond to requests, and delegate appropriately
- Execute administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence letters, reports, emails, etc.
- Reconcile and submit expense reports
- Assist in research and creating presentations
- Create and maintain files/contact lists electronically
- Manage multiple email accounts
- Receive verbal dictation and then enter verbiage into Chamber CRM platform (ChamberMaster)
- Manage and update Chairman’s Circle member information using ChamberMaster
- Confidentiality is a must
- Assist in front desk coverage, answering calls and providing general information to guests as needed
- Assist and collaborate with other team members across the Chamber Enterprise
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- High school degree or GED; Associate’s degree in business-related field is a plus.
- Minimum one year work-related experience.
- A positive attitude with proven ability to collaborate and work with others
Click here to see a full job description for this position.
If you are charismatic, focused and determined, click here to apply today.