Celebrate What's Right: Building the Bluff
Downtown offers the definitive backdrop to the Memphis story and serves as the vibrant hub for commerce, culture, and nightlife for Memphis and Shelby County. By building a strong Downtown, we are creating greater opportunities for regional growth and developing the assets that are attractive for businesses and residents, alike. Join us for Celebrate What’s Right: Building the Bluff on November 6 as we talk about our collaborative efforts to develop a Downtown that works for all of us.
- Henry Turley, visionary developer of Downtown Memphis
- Roshun Austin, thought leader for equitable growth
- Tyree Daniels, consultant for Union Row
- Chance Carlisle, pioneer of One Beale
- Daniel Weickenand, new investor in the Edge district
- Jennifer Oswalt, President and CEO of Downtown Memphis Commission (moderator)
Celebrate What’s Right: Building the Bluff
November 6, 2019, noon to 1:30pm
Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis
3700 Central Ave
Tickets $30 | Table (of 8) $240
New Memphis’ Celebrate What’s Right luncheon series is generously sponsored by the First Tennessee Foundation and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. This installment includes a supporting sponsorship by Bass Berry Sims.