Launch Session: Memphis Grizzlies
Learn more about the amazing careers and post-graduate opportunities available with the Grizzlies. Since relocating to Memphis in 2001 they have grown from a professional sports team to the premiere media and entertainment company of the Mid-South.
Are you ready to meet those individuals who can help you Launch your career? Then join us for the next Launch Session on April 30th for an opportunity to learn more about the internships and careers available with the Grizzlies! Get a chance to network with top executives in various fields including Human Resource, Sales, and Communications, Community Relations and more!
This event is a special opportunity to hear from Grizzlies' employees about their unique career trajectory and current roles. Attendees will also have the ability to network and ask questions with current employees and hear from a group of panelists on what it takes to be successful in their roles as interns.
- O. Shelley Kemp, SCP (moderator), Human Resource Manager
- Trenton Mobley, Intern, IT
- Blake Molina, Intern, Communications and Publications
- Briana Boyce, Intern, Human Resources
- Catalina Reyes, Intern, Team Services
- Kyana Johnson, Intern, Community Relations and Grizzlies Foundation
What? Launch Session with Memphis Grizzlies
When? April 30th, 2019
What time? 4-6 p.m.
Where? FedEx Forum (191 Beale Street)