Nominations are vital to continuing the tradition of excellence in New Memphis programs. Please take a moment to refer a nominee, or nominate yourself to learn more about our LDI experience.
The highly personalized Leadership Development Intensive provides powerful data and experiences to help you lead. LDI outcomes are numerous; as a result of the program you will:
- Learn how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness and how you compare with C-suite executives.
- Broaden your network of senior executive colleagues.
- Collaborate across the organization to gain critical perspectives, solve complicated problems, create buy in and manage politics.
- Effectively manage complexity to take wise and productive action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Develop clear action plans.
The Leadership Development Intensive (LDI) was created in 1997, and since then we've had more than 1,000 graduates of the program.
In unrivaled depth, the LDI combines prove-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to deliver:
Completely customized self-assessments and 360-degree inventory that empower you to realize and leverage your assets.
Experiential interactions and case study exercises that drive self discovery.
Expert, one-on-one feedback. This personal coaching session assists in interpreting and clarifying your individual assessment date and helps you create an action plan.